Iron Fist Season 2: Underrated or Maybe Just Not there Yet?

The story seems better, the interaction between characters seems more refined it maintains some mystery but it also reveals some details of the backstory. I could not watch the entire Season One, I don't think I will watch the entire Season 2. On second thought, you know what... 

 It's like a very slow and deep meditation. It's not for everybody, it's boring and it takes a long time to master. It's more than the super hero action TV-show we're used to consume like gorging on steak and chocolate cake.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on steak and chocolate cake here, I'm only saying vegan food can taste great as well but you need time adjust to the change.

So do you need to be vegan to like Iron Fist Season 2? No... but you do need a lot of patince and a very open mind and even then, you might not get blown away.

This season touches on mental health, family problems, addiction but also how to overcome adversity which is not always by working on the body but also mastering your spirit, your mind, your chi (qi).

It's good but it's a riddle within a riddle, it takes patience and it's not for everyone. You may want to take your time with this one, I wouldn't recommend binging, instead give it time so you can take it all in.

Even though the Internet is full of bad reviews I think it was quite nice and I think Season 3 is going to be even better.

Ok enough with my ramblings, what do you think about Iron Fist season 2?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog